The much loved and spoken about Delaire Graff restaurant was where I spent my valentine’s day, and it truly is worth every bit of saving and starving!
I won’t harp on about it too much as I think the pictures say it all, even though they were taken on a blackberry!
The food was outstanding, unreal. Seriously!
- Civiche or red fish, martini sorbet, pineapple & citrus, peppers, fresh coriander
- Deboned Quail, smoked parsnip mash, candy beets, roasted baby onion, parsley
- Chocolate Sandwich, white chocolate mousse, frangelico jelly
- Yellow fin tuna, “micro seafood caesar salad”, oregano
- Seared salmon trout, potato gnocchi, spinach, orange, dill
- Pistachio Nougat rose geranium ice cream
Starters sat around R110, mains, R160 and desserts R70 and then of course your wine, so make it a special occasion!
The nougat dessert
My quail main
Amazing place! DELAIRE GRAFF ESTATE Helshoogte Pass , Stellenbosch South Africa P O Box 3058 Stellenbosch 7602 South Africa Phone: +27-21-885 8160 Fax: +27-21-885 1270