I have been trying to find the perfect eye-nake up remover forever and a day. I have spent so much money buying one’s that the ever-trusty beauty counter ladies convince me to buy, and am still not content with any of them. If I had to tell you what i have been using to get off my new mascara from YSL which is impossible, you would be shocked. Certainly not what someone who blogs beauty day and night should be doing!
So I asked some of the lovely girls on Twitter what they use and had some awesome feedback. Here is the list so far and feel free to comment below with your tips.
I am adamant to find a product so amazing that I can rave and rave on about it, until you are all convinced and none of us will have panda eyes ever again. Imagine that 🙂
- Mac Pro Eye make-Up Remover (the pink bottle) (a few votes)
- Huggies Wet Wipes
- L’Oreal Make-Up Removing Milk
- Dermalogica Pre-Cleansing Oil (my vote so far. See previous post)
- Johnson&Johnson Baby Shampoo
- Clarins Eye Make-up Remover in dark blue (a few votes)
- Revlon Eye Make-Up Removing Gel (a few votes)
- Baby Oil
- Mac Face Wipes (a few votes)
- Vichy Purete Thermal Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover (a few votes)
- My cleanser from Dermalogica
I look forward to hearing more opionions 🙂