For those who have been hiding under a rock, Valentine’s Day is around the corner and, if you’re anything like me you are waking up to the fact that you have done nothing for it. I’m not really one for celebrating Valentine’s Day with loads of gifts (more of a Christmas type-of-gal), but I do think it’s a good excuse for a little spoiling, even if it’s just for yourself.
I will be spending my Valentine’s Day with my family who are all out from the UK and from Natal and my boyfriend and I might squeeze in a dinner later on that eve. Nothing too exciting, but below are a handful of new launches for Valentine’s Day as well as other little gifts that range in price. Hope this helps and for those of you who are single #treatyoself. You will also see a suggestion below from Red Square which I think is such a brilliant gift idea!
1) Candle -Typo – R150 2) Clarins Lip Perfector – Woolies– R250 3) Skagen Watch – Superbalist – R3399 4) Armani Si Rose EDP – R1390 – R1970 (only launches in March but you could get yourself or her a late gift) 5) Sisley highlighter blush L’Orchidee – Edgars – Price TBC
6) Elie Saab Rose Edition – R1230 (in WW stores)
7) Chanel Lipstick in Adrienne – Edgars – R580
8) CR Mug – Woolies – R99
9) Voucher Book – Typo – R99
10) The Body Shop British Rose Body Cream
11) Witchery pouch – Woolies – R349
12a) Lush Unicorn Horn – R58.50 – link
12b) Lush Price Charming Shower Gel – R160 – R275 – link
Other Gift Ideas
The below is a For Her and a For Him cosmetic bag that is filled with a bunch of amazing samples plus a voucher for a full size of whichever scent you enjoy using the most. It’s a great gift idea as it gives you the chance to try before you buy. The voucher is valid until end of Oct 2016 and the fragrance choices are awesome! You can buy them online here for R990 each.