As promised, this is my ‘What’s in your Handbag’ post – one that I have been meaning to do for a while, and hoped to do a video on it rather, but due to my impatience and bad hair day, a post will have to do 🙂
Natalie from Tails of a Mermaid suggested I do this post, after she did hers (which I loved reading!! See here). A few other bloggers have also got involved, and I have loved their posts too – if you are one of them, please tweet me the link – I would love to read it.
So this is what’s in my (heavily overloaded) handbag. I am one of those girls that will most probably have life-long back problems because of the weight of my bag; I just really need everything that’s in there.
My handbag that I use is my Mulberry Bayswater that I got in London for my 21st – very special and goes with everything, and this is the contents (minus the peppermint packets and ridiculous amounts of receipts and business cards).
The contents:(From top left)
- my business card holder for work one and Kiss, Blush and Tell one
- A flash disk – always useful
- My lip colours – Bobbi Brown high shimmer gloss in Bellini and hot pink, and then my ever-faithful Mac lipstick in Blankety
- Cath Kidston wallet
- Car keys with Cath Kidston key ring
- I-Pad (goes everywhere with me in this eye-sore of a waterproof case haha)
- Brown leather filofax – not too good at writing in this but anyhoo…
- L’Occitane hand creme from my darling sister
- My absolute favourite hand creme from Laura Mercier in Creme Brule (smells like heaven)
- Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream (mini version)
- Tampon holder (how pretty!)
- Miu Miu sunglasses
- Essie nail colours (always need these, and normally have more) this is (from left) French Affair, Merino Cool and Nice is Nice