As I mentioned yesterday, a little add on to last weeks competition is that I am giving away 2x tickets to this weekends awesome Decorex exhibition at the CTICC.
For those of you who haven’t been, get yourself there. It’s by far one of my favourite exhibitions (see my post from last year here). I am unfortunately off to Natal this weekend (very excited) so only able to go on Thursday eve, but will be sure to document my visit.
I loved this ‘10 things not to miss at Decorex’ list I was sent, and will definitely be ticking these off as I go! For the winner, or those who are going, here it is:
- Plascon Colour Forecast 2012 trend installation with designers Laurence Brick, Porky Hefer, James Mudge and Aidan Bennetts. Experience their interpretation of the colour palettes Expression, Memory, Origins and Mystery.
- Fabric masterminds Design Team unveil their 2012 collection – exclusive to Decorex Cape Town.
- Operation Man Cave for charity where celebrity and designer duos design the ultimate man space in the home. The famous faces are:
- Bob Skinstad and his brother Dan with designer Aidan Bennetts supporting the Chase Winshaw Charity Trust.
- Ryan Botha and designer Yvonne Kramer from Yvonne Kramer Interiors supporting Kitty and Puppy Haven.
- Dave Donde and designer Dieter Rauch from Furnspace supporting Light From Africa Foundation.
- Dene Botha and designer Danielle Ehrlich from The DO Colab supporting Rhinoprotect.
- Inspire Theatre, kitted out by Whirpool and Sembel-It, will host inspirational décor talks throughout the show, so pull up a chair for talks on Sunday Lunch, Living with Colour, High Tea and Sunday Night Sundowners.
- Contemporary Country promises to be a jaw dropping trend installation of rural goes city with the powerhouse team of Laurence Brick, Timna Russell and Cathy O’ Clery.
- Decorex Designer Collection of homeware in a soothing palette of greys and blues, by SA’s top creative and boasts show specials at the pop-up store! So pull in to stock up the gift drawer for 2012.
- M-net Cares Café will be putting creative bookshelves on show and encouraging visitors to donate children’s’ book. M-net personalities will be doing lives reads, so get your celebrity on.
- District Delicious is a foodie paradise, with gourmet food and designer gadgets.
- Design inspiration in the Dream Rooms section where roomscapes by top talent will be on show.
- After a great walk around, with inspiration to take home and a new home gadget or two, enjoy a lovely glass of bubbly from the Graham Beck bar by Wetherlys. Oysters, a tapas menu and a delightful range of Graham Beck wine will be on the menu.
The winner of these two tickets is:
|*if this winner is not CT based/not able to go to Decorex, I will redraw|
Well done, please e-mail me your details so I can send these to you!
For those who want to buy tickets:
Decorex Cape Town:
26 – 29 April, CTICC
Industry day: 26 April
Hours: 10:00 – 19:00 (closes at 18:00 on 29th April)
Cost: R65 adults. R55 pensioners and students. R10 Children under 12.
Visit www.decorex.co.za for regular updates on exciting competitions and speaker line-ups.
Facebook: Decorex SA
Twitter: @decorexSA and stay in touch using #decorexcapetown